We hope this email finds you and your loved ones safe and free of Covid-19.
We hoped that the health risks associated with Covid-19 would be resolved in time to safely enjoy our 50th this August. It is disappointing, but we cannot be confident that will be the case. We have decided to defer our reunion until next summer. We have elected to stay apart until we can safely enjoy coming together -- hopefully next year.